The country has a choice at this election; five more years of Gordon Brown’s tired Government making things worse, or David Cameron and the Conservatives with the energy, leadership and values to get the country moving.
If you vote for change at this election, we promise to;
1. Act now on debt to get the economy moving. Deal with the deficit more quickly than Labour so that mortgage rates stay lower for longer with the Conservatives.
2. Get Britain working by boosting enterprise. Cut corporation tax rates, abolish taxes on the first ten jobs created by new businesses, promote green jobs, and get people off welfare and into work.
3. Make Britain the most family-friendly country in Europe. Freeze council tax and raise the basic state pension, recognise marriage in the tax system and back couples in the benefits system, support young families with extra health visitors, and fight back against crime.
4. Back the NHS. Increase spending on health every year, and make the NHS work for patients not managers.
5. Raise standards in schools. Give teachers the power to restore discipline, and create new smaller schools.
6. Change politics. Reduce the number of MPs, cut Whitehall and quangos by a third, and let taxpayers see where their money is being spent.