Whilst this failing Labour government lurches from leadership crisis to backbench rebellion, we are proving real answers to our country’s eeconomic problems. Below are five practical measures we are proposing to help people through this recession.
- A big, bold and simple National Loan Guarantee Scheme to help get credit flowing and save jobs.
- A two year Council Tax freeze, worth over £200 for the typical family.
- Tax breaks for companies which create new jobs, and cuts in National Insurance and Corporation Tax for all small companies.
- Up to £6,500 worth of energy efficiency improvements for every household, saving energy and reducing bills.
- Abolition of stamp duty for nine out of ten first-time buyers.